Student Information System (SIS) Parent Account
Learn more about accessing your student's information
The Student Information System (SIS) Parent Account allows parents access to attendance information, report card grades and other useful information.
- New Users: Please use the parent account registration page to register your account. You will need an activation key to log in for the first time. FCPS mails this information to parents new to FCPS or whose activation key has expired.
- Expired Key or Trouble: Please email Kent Gardens' Tracy Dean at firstname.lastname@example.org if your activation key expired or you are having issues logging onto your Parent Account. Please include your name, email address, student's name, students ID number and a short description of what the issue is.
- Report Cards: How to view your students report card here
- Returning Users: Please go to https://sisparent.fcps.edu to log in to your Parent Account.
- Parent Blackboard Access: It is necessary to have an active Student Information System (SIS) Parent Account to be able to login to FCPS 24-7 Learning: Parent View. The same login credentials will be used to access both the SIS Parent Account and FCPS 24-7 systems. FCPS 24-7 Learning provides parents access to courses the student is enrolled in, weCare@school to view and update Emergency Care information, and Bus Stop Information via the Bus Stop module.
- Forgot Your Password? If you need to recover a forgotten password or change your password, please visit the password management page.